ANDREWS MEDIAN LINES - SCHIFF version
back to Andrews Median Line
Schiff from Alan Andrews
Modified Schiff from Alan Andrews
Schiff by Tim Morge
Traditional Andrews Median Lines and the Schiff Median Lines combined, both share the
same BC line. The point of origin of the Schiff Median Lines is the midpoint of
- Below is the the Schiff Median Lines version of an Andrews Medium lines.
It is a Andrews Medium lines
offset from its pivots.
- If you have Ensign
Software find A-B-C draw regular Medium lines
then go to properties and click the Schiff button
and the medium lines will be shifted.
- I use Schiff Medium lines often when we have a gap. The goal is to find the Andrews
Medium lines that describes price best.
- Same routine, A-B-C in place
- Bar 5 retests UML=Upper Median Lines and closes below sell next bar at open
- Bar 6,7,8 same---- retests UML and closes below sell next bar at open
- Target =Median Lines
- High of BAR 5, 6 and 7 were MOF on 133 tick also BrachZone
62% retrace of swing bar 2 High and Bar 4 low
- The arrow on bar 3 = same setup bar on regular Andrews Medium lines > Entry open Bar 4
- Note: when you change to Schiff Median Lines C = the Trigger
Line from regular Andrews Medium lines so close above would be a LONG.
This is regular Andrews Medium lines. A-B-C in place forming
MSH. Setup bar is 3. SELL next bar at open. The Trigger
Line is also shown. This feature was just added to Ensign Pitchfork( Andrews
Medium lines)tool, click
to Extend Perimeter to enable.